Friday, May 4, 2007

Download Joost: A new webtool to watch TV online

I have just received my invitation to download Joost and didn't raise any time to grab it.

Joost™ the best of tv and the internet

In an effort to increase the awareness, Joost has now raised the limit and now virtually I can invite as many people to download Joost as I wish. Earlier Joost allowed only 5 invitations.

For those who have heard Joost for the first time, it is free internet TV software which consists of over 150 TV channels and other TV shows available on-demand.

"Joost is a new way of watching TV on the internet. With Joost, you get all the things you love about TV, including a high-quality full-screen picture, hundreds of full-length shows and easy channel-flipping."


If you also wanna have an invitation, just drop a comment. If you have a website or blog, I would appreciate if you can link to this post.


post signature