Sunday, April 29, 2007

Technorati Favourite Exchange Program

So, finally I have also decided not to miss the bus and join the program.

For a blogger, it is highly unlikely not to have stumbled across the Dosh Dosh's favourite exchange program, So I am not going into details. But if you wanna know go straight to Dosh Dosh.

In short, rules of the game are as follows:

  • Click here to add me as your Technorati Favorites or use the button on the sidebar of this blog for the same purpose.
  • Then, leave a comment on this post with your Technorati Fav link, so as to allow to add you to my Favorites (simple, give and take!).
  • And finally, link to this post with your post and I would add a link to your blog in this post (only if you are interested in link exchange).

Following Blogs have already been added to my list. I target to make it to...........I don't know;

Nirmaltv

IndiaPRBlog

Voluntary Death

Six Degrees of Inspiration

Our Journey

TechChee

Technospot

Technodiary

Blog@fyais

Sizlopedia

Technix Update

Zath

Computer Mobile Corner

AskaX World

Rishiraj

Random Expressions

Digital Phocus

Serendipity

Fast Lane Transport

Dosh Dosh

Techlives

Gouravonomics

Blogging for Money

Quasi Fictional

Versa Creations

Azazil

Money Conciousness

Home Based Business

Millionnzdollars

Jameo-tips

Make Money Online

Brown Thoughts

The Filipino Enterpreneur

My Affiliate Journey

Because I was bored

post signature